Monday, October 31, 2005

Guilty Of Not Blogging

I'm guilty. Guilty of being too lazy to update my blog regularly. And letting those, who constantly check out this site, down.

What's the real deal with blogging anyway? Why do people blog? To inform others about your everyday life? Even to strangers? Why would random bloggers who chance upon your site be interested to know?

My command of English is not superb. I'm not funny with words. I don't have that exciting a life. I don't have freebies to giveaway online. What reason/s do I have, to blog?

I'm becoming cynical.

4 comments:

PF said...

Please don't say that, Kitty.

For your info, I'm one of those who check your blogsite every day or every night, depending on my schedule.

In fact, I've bookmarked it under my favorite links.

No need to feel bad about not blogging regularly. It shouldn't be a chore. Only blog when you feel like it. Checking your site for updates once a day won't kill; doesn't even take 3 seconds. I don't mind doing that at all.

Of course, not to give you extra pressure. Hee! I myself find it a chore to blog on one of my sites ('cos I set myself a quota of 2 per day and has been maintaining that quota for nearly 1.5 years. Siong!)

I now have another blogsite (not gonna advert here), which I treat it with more fun. I think blogging should be fun.

Take care, Kitty. I'll always be your #1 fan. (And, like I said it too many times before, I simply LOVE your voice!)

Cheers!

K i t t y said...

Hmmm... Justin... I'm not Peifen... (-_-)

Evonne said...

she is kitty....

a partimer dj in yes933 who host sat morning 7-10am programme

Anonymous said...

I blog because often, when I don't write down ideas, I forget them.

I maintain a journal because often, if I don't write down a date, I forget what I did, when that date is important for me to remember.

I read other ppl's journal because I don't know everything and I haven't experienced everything, and sometimes, by reading the thoughts and experiences of others, I can a learn a little from them.

I don't know who you are, I've never heard your show (I'm not even sure if I can get it here), and I don't even remember how I came upon your site. All I know is I stumbled across here by accident, decided to stay, and have been here for quite a while.