Sunday, February 19, 2006

My V-Day SMS

Weixiong is really a sweetie. On V-Day, I received an sms from him.

Dear Kitty.. May u find true love soon and start celebrating Vday happily with ur loved one. Dun rush.. Be patient and wait for your Mr Right :)

Aaawww... he's such a darling! It planted a big smile on my face that instant.

A while later, it got me thinking. There could be 2 reasons why he wrote that message to me in particular.
  1. As a good friend, he's showing concern for me. I'm a nice enough girl who deserves a nice enough guy.
  2. I've been bugging him too much that he wished for me to have a boyfriend so I can divert my attention to the boyfriend.
It's definitely the first reason. Period.

In his sms, there are 2 taboo words that you can hardly find in Kitty's Dictionary of Love...
"True Love"

I'm a skeptical person. Maybe it does exist (rarely) but I don't believe it'll happen to me. To begin with, I think I'm one with committment phobia, let alone finding Mr Right. I don't think I've ever given my whole heart to anyone before. In the past, whenever there's room for me to take a step further in a relationship, I back out, and place myself in closure.

*Shrugs* I don't know why.

I've had enough of people telling me, "It's because HE hasn't appeared yet. HE'll appear sooner or later. I'm sure."

In my opinion, you folks are saying this for the sake of consoling me. Not that I don't appreciate it. Thanks, but I don't quite buy that saying.

In any case, I'm not desperate. I enjoy being single. I earn enough to support myself. I can spend my money in whatever way I like. I have SuperFriends around me.

I don't need men. I can always get a vibrator.

Hahahaha......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

kitty u shd try dating with him :X

K i t t y said...

you gotta be kidding me!! cannot lar! if got chemistry, would have happened long time ago! haha...

PF said...

He's my fav. superhost finalist. I really hope he wins!

K i t t y said...

then vote for him on sunday ok!!!

1900-112-9003

tsk tsk...

Anonymous said...

haha.. cannot imagine people asking u to date Xiong! *faint*

but honestly, no need to rush love la.. if you are satisfied with what you have now, you won't have to worry.

And yes, you have Superfriends.
Although I'm not one.. but but but.. I'm a Superfriends supporter.. hehe =)

Anonymous said...

oh ya, forgot to add..

Will get u a vibrator for your birthday this year.. read up in a magazine that there is one with diamonds available woh..
hehehe

Anonymous said...

A vibrator does not provide emotional comfort though... =]

Anonymous said...

If u love him, GET him before the chance is gone!!.Be quick..Zi Chi Ni!

K i t t y said...

hahahaha... thanks for ur comment... but but but... i don't love weixiong!!! bwahahahahahahahahahaha...