Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Till The Next Time...

Folks, I have an announcement to make.

For some reasons, I've decided to close this blog site of mine. I find it pointless for me to continue anymore.

I may not have a strong reader base, like Cruz, but I do have some regulars.

To my regular readers, I'm sorry to drop this bomb. Please do not weep.

You can still tune in to my program on Y.E.S 933 on Saturdays 7am-10am. If you need to reach me, do feel free to write in to:
Y.E.S 933 Farrer Road PO Box 933 Singapore 912899

I'll leave this on for about a week more. In case you have any "last" words to say.

这个情人节,祝你幸福。

8 comments:

PF said...

So sad...but wish you all the best!

Anonymous said...

hi.. i do have got a blog as well.. for me, the reason of the blog was written was not for ppl to read and know bout my updates.. but i do it for the sake of myself, so that i can keep track of my life.. juz somekind of diary.. but its technology based. i think its gonna be nice if in 5 years time, u sit down n read back wat u have written..so, persoanlly, i think it's not the matter of whether to have a strong base or not.. maybe.. think it in another way.. DO IT FOR URSELF and not others! so.. i hope that u reconsider the decision of urs, cos i enjoy reading ur blog.. ;) have a good day.. p/s: juz my thoughts.. sorry if i offended u in some way or another

Anonymous said...

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

K i t t y said...

Dear Sheer,

Thanks! I didn't choose to close the blog becos of lack of readership.

Becos of your words, I will reconsider my decision.

:)

Anonymous said...

hey kitty..trust me..one day when u look back at the entries, you will be overwhelmed with emotions. It's abt things in ur life happing..basically everything abt u..dun ever think of closing it down :P

poohbear said...

hmm..dont close it..it's fun reading..it is another way where you can connect to ur readers too..keep it up..okie?

K i t t y said...

touched!!

i will reconsider my decision. perhaps i may just keep it afterall.

thanks coralmoon, sheer, anonymous, listener and poohbear!

Anonymous said...

NEVER THANK ME!!

I didn't write here but I told u personally hor..

heheh...