Tuesday, May 30, 2006

3 Months Later...

No... I didn't stay in HK for 3 mths. Neither did I get lost in HK. It was plain laziness. Guilty!

And I came back to find that my total no. of hits has reached over 10k! Whoa!

Over the course of 3mths (after my 4D3N HK trip), many things happened in my life...

  1. April 1st weekend: Warner-Chappell Taiwan invited me to a Warner songwriters music sharing session in KL, and I got upclose and personal with some of the most talented Warner Music songwriters from Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan, who have written pop Mandarin songs like 人质、平常心、我要快乐、黑白化映、一公尺、爱无力、答案、随堂测验、魅力燃烧、我的爱、眼泪成诗、原点、 and many many more......
  2. April 2nd week: In Bangkok with 3 guy friends, and shopped till we dropped!
  3. Amber got in as one of the top 18 bands in SuperBand (a new competition, following Project Superstar, Campus Superstar & SuperHost, initiated by Channel U)
  4. I stood in for Junli as wubbie for some of SuperBand episodes, and befriended the other SuperBand contestants.
  5. May: Attended 11th COMPASS Awards Presentation, where I met Stefanie Sun, JJ Lin, Dick Lee, Joi Chua, and a whole bunch of songwriters & music publishers.
  6. I began a weekly affair with MJ.
  7. ......
Anyways, do stay tuned for more details on the above-mentioned events... and other events that might just pop into my head along the way......

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. finally le!

K i t t y said...

hahahahaha ;ppp

Anonymous said...

haha..ya lor finnaly update le..
wait so long...

like ur "ing yue capucino" la

K i t t y said...

hahahaha... thanks rina!!

Anonymous said...

u welcome hee..
but sad! amber out ler..
hope they can revived back like kelly hee

Evonne said...

oh ya...btw can play da an (kelly poon ) demo....:)??

K i t t y said...

hahaha... ok evonne... will try to slot it in during my next shift. :)

Evonne said...

thanks thanks ..

Anonymous said...

hi..kitty !! thx for ur da an demo...next time can play ai,wu li ( Kelly poon )demo mah??

Anonymous said...

Kitty.... are you the girl who joined DJ Sai ard 7-8yrs ago? hmm, MrsTaoZhe?

K i t t y said...

hi sammie, i didn't join any dj sai before leh. 7-8 yrs ago, i was in melbourne studying. haha.

Anonymous said...

kitty: oh i mistaken... last time when i went for fun, theres a ger whos also called kitty, tat time she went with her bro i think.. and her iRC nick was MrsTaoZhe. :)

no problem :)