Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another 16 months later...

When I was 14 years old, I couldn't wait to turn 16 (so I could go FIRE Disco).

When I was of eligible age to go FIRE, I wished I were 21 instead. So I could openly step into the theatres to watch R(A) movies.

Until then, the clock always seemed to tick extra slowly. Now, time seeps through my fingers like sand in an hourglass.

It didn't hit me that my last blog post was (exactly) 16 months ago! SIXTEEN freakin' months... OMG!

I'm one who does things on impulse spasms. Blogging spasms are back again.

More to come...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really coming back? I hope the next post is not titled "XXX" months later..."

Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

hurhur. miho miho miho. own fan club and everything these days eh? :P far cry from back in the day in melbs eh :P

Anonymous said...

u only do things at the spur of the moment .. i bet u cant sustain the momentum of blogging