Wednesday, January 25, 2006

ASSUME = Making an ASS out of U & ME

I'm exhausted. I don't even have enough time to sleep, let alone time to entertain boliao people.

If you have issues about me, confront me and clarify. Seriously I don't know what's going on. What have I said? It could have been unintentional or an act of oblivion.

Or are you feeling guilty over something?

Don't assume. Assumptions cause misunderstandings and misperceptions. Like how you mistook about the incident at CT's chalet last year. It will probably remain unresolved if we hadn't ironed it out in the first place.

Anyways, you can continue to perceive in your own ways. This is not the first time such friction is happening.

I'm drained. I have other better things to deal with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suggest the chapter to be closed. Let's move on and forget about it ok? Nothing too important. We've got more important things in life and one of them is our friendship. Gong Xi Fa Cai! :)