Friday, January 20, 2006

Friends Who Read My Mind?

When your friend insists on taking action on something, that you really hope to happen (even though you profusely refuse and try to stop your friend) but have no guts to act on it, then you know you have a good friend who can read your mind/thoughts.

Or perhaps, my friend is just still excited about his new acquisition hence doesn't mind all the hassle.

I choose to believe the former.

I'm lucky to have good friends. Not one, but two such friends, based on last night's incident (which I choose not to elaborate further).

People say, the happenings at the start of a brand new year, will determine how the rest of the year will turn out. From the first day of 2006, I've encountered happy incidents

  • I've been (sorta) promoted, with a significant pay increment
  • I've been meeting certain person/s whom I've been looking forward to meet.

2006 is a good year for me. I have a good boss. I have a well-paying job. I have good friends.

There's just ONE more wish yet to realise.....