Thursday, December 01, 2005

My SuperFriends - The Dinner

Last night - I had dinner with Kelly (yes, Channel U Project Superstar's Kelly Poon), Weixiong (our very own 933 part-time DJ cum SuperHost finalist), Kewei (the vocalist cum erhu player cum Tango dancer at the recent David Tao's Singapore concert), together with the bunch of our common friends.

Kelly has already started recording her album and it should be out in January 2006 (if all goes well, that is). So all those who've been waiting till their necks have grown longer, just hang on there for a while more!

Weixiong has been very busy with SuperHost preparations, having to be at MediaCorp almost everyday that kinda stuff. Btw, who watched the opening dance (by all 16 finalists) on Tuesday? We kept teasing Weixiong that his dancing was "superb" and that it was one of a kind! Hahaha... well, Weixiong isn't exactly the hip-hop kinda person. But let's still give him a pat on the back for his efforts and diligent practises. Hahaha... (I can't help but laugh again, at the thought of him dancing.)

The first females' round just ended on Tuesday. Next week, it'll be the males' first round. Yes, harsh reality (or some may call it pure cruelty) has sunk in. Everyone's on the tip of their toes, and watching their own backs.

娱乐圈是黑暗的。

Having ended his Love Can World Tour 2005 in Singapore last Saturday (26/11/05), David Tao has departed Singapore. Singapore's the 3rd Asian stop, after Shanghai and Beijing. His next destination will be Taipei in January. If you didn't manage to catch his concert, all I can say is... what a pity!! It was SUPERB! Much better than his 2003 concert. This time round, he was in tip top form, hence was able to deliver his singing very well!

My seat was GREAT! My view was GREAT! (Thanks Kewei, for choosing the seats!)

What was extra special about this concert was that my friend, Kewei, was part of the concert, taking on the roles of David Tao's vocalist AND erhu player AND Tango dance partner. Overall, Kewei played David's "love interest" throughout the concert.

The feeling of seeing my idol and my friend performing together on stage was beyond what words could describe. I was so high that night! I'm exhilarated for Kewei. It's her dream come true. Imagine, being able to travel with David Tao and Kheng Long (the concert's music director) and the entire band (who are all extremely talented people) all over Asia! After Taipei, they'll be heading for Hong Kong, Malaysia and even the States, I heard.

Oh wellz, what else can I say except that I have SuperFriends!

Woohooo...~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.lucky u!